Sugar-Free Gummies Market Size is projected to reach USD 5.5 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2025. Sugar-free gummies are made of gelatin and starch along with various types of fruit flavors. The growth of the global Sugar-Free Gummies Market is driven by the increasing consumption of sugarless confectioneries, innovative product offerings by market players such as sour spicy gummies, and growth of online retailers. Industry players offer gummy vitamins and omega-3 gummies to meet the rising demand for health food products. In 2018, the revenue of the global gummy vitamins market was USD 3,931.8 million. To survive in the competitive market, industry players are focusing on product launches and innovation.
Sugar-Free Gummies Market Size shows a great prospect in the global gummies market with a significant growth rate. Among these, the growing consumer preference for it around the world is the foremost one. The growing demand for confectionery product is the prime reason behind the huge boost of the market in all domains around the globe. The ease of availability of these products is also one of the reasons behind the better customer satisfaction, and hence the noteworthy demand around the globe.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Growing popularity of organic and CBD gummies: With the growing concerns regarding the synthetic ingredients used in food products and confectioneries, consumers are inclined toward organic eatables. Manufacturers offer organic and gluten-free jellies and gummies, which is expected to boost market growth for organic sugar-free gummies during the assessment period. Moreover, CBD gummies are currently trending. These products are popular among consumers due to their easy availability at both online and offline retail stores. Consumer awareness about these products has also increased, leading market players to focus on product launches and innovation. Moreover, market players such as Strictly CBD, Just Brands, Sunday Scaries, and Lord Jones’ are offer CBD gummies for adults, which is further influencing market growth.
- Convenience stores to remain the preferred sales channel for sugar-free gummies: Convenience stores offer consumers the chance to check the quality and variety of products. Consumers are increasingly shopping at supermarkets and hypermarkets such as Walmart and Tesco due to their widespread networks and the availability of sugar-free gummies in a variety of shapes, sizes, flavors, and brands. These factors are helping drive the sales of sugar-free gummies through convenience stores.
In terms of region, the market is divided into four major parts, including North America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the world. The organic gummies being highly favoured among the health-conscious group is also a key factor behind the enormous branding of it in leading markets of North America. The food industry, the manufacturers of confectionery, the whole range of kid food manufacturers, suppliers associated with raw materials, distributors, and traders are the prime stakeholders considered for the market around the globe. All these are the factors claimed behind the significant growth of the international sugar-free gummies.
The Sugar-Free Gummies Market Size can be segmented in terms of product types, in terms of end-users, and in terms of region. Categorising the segment in terms of type, it is divided into gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy cherries, gummy rings, and others. In terms of end-user, the market can be divided basically into children and adults. Coming to the distribution channel, the market is divided in to store based supermarkets and hypermarkets, apart from the traditional stores, and other non-store based market. The product segment has managed to satisfy the customers from price perspectives as well. The growth prospect of the sugar-free gummies is significant due to incredible stakeholders behind this.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/sugar-free-gummies-market-8513
- Ferrero S.p.A.-Trolli, Brach's (Italy)
- Church Dwight Co. Inc.-Vitafusion (US)
- Mondelēz International, Inc.-Sour Patch (US)
- Jelly Belly Candy Company-Jelly Belly (US)
- Specialty Food Association, Inc.-Candypeople (US)
- August Storck KG-nimm2 (Germany)
- Diamond CBD-Relax (US)
- MBTKSA-Tropicana Slim (Saudi Arabia)
- Mederer GmbH (Germany)
- Albanese Confectionery Group Inc. (US)
- Haribo of America, Inc. (US)
- Just Brands-JustCBD (US)
- Katjes Fassin GmbH + Co. KG (Germany)
- The Gummies Co (US)
- Strictly CBD (US)
NOTE: Our Team of Researchers are Studying Covid19 and its Impact on Various Industry Verticals and wherever required we will be considering Covid19 Footprints for Better Analysis of Market and Industries. Cordially get in Touch for More Details.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013,
United States of America