Nigella sativa/black seed/Kalonji is additionally called black cumin, nigella, kalojeere, and Kalonji is an annual angiosperm within the Ranunculaceae, native to south and southwest Asia. This Black seed has originated in southern Asia, southern Europe, and North Africa. Black cumin is understood as "Habbat al Barakah"- which means the blessed seeds. Various research studies have proven that black cumin extracts and oil boost the assembly of bone marrow cells and immune cells, suggesting that they could be used to treat autoimmune disorders and also used to fight cancer. Organic Products of India is one of the leading.
The seeds of Kalonji/Nigella sativa/Black cumin also referred to as nutmeg flower (scientific name Nigella Sativa) are relatively unknown within the west. They have a bitter taste, pungent smell, and are commonly used as a spice in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines. Black cumin seeds contain over 100 chemical compounds, with more still unidentified properties in them. Black cumin seeds are an upscale source of beta-sitosterol, thymoquinone, phytosterols, amino acids, omega-6, and omega-9 essential fatty acids, vitamins B1, B2, and B3, and proteins. They also contain zinc, iron, copper, and phosphorous.
India is a leading manufacturer and exporter of high-quality organic black cumin seeds and other nuts and seeds
Benefits of Organic Black Cumin
1. A boost for Immune System:
In the traditional remedies, it has been mentioned that the black seeds are a great source to improve immunity. The oral consumption of the black cumin/Nigella Sativa seeds improves the ability of macrophages in the stomach which helps to destroy the invaders. The seeds extract helps to extend the quantity of Natural killer T cell cytotoxicity to tumor cells.
2. Kalonji Seeds used as Anti-Diabetic:
Kalonji seeds are highly recommended by many bio doctors for diabetes treatment. The consumption of the kalonji seeds into a human's daily diet will help in reducing the diabetic risk. The extract helps to surge or grow or improve more insulin within the body. Also, seed oil plays an important role in controlling diabetes and cholesterol.
3. Protection for Kidney and Kidney Stones:
The kalonji seeds have been traditionally used for protecting Kidney related issues especially kidney stones. This seed oil is effective against Gentamycine kidney toxicity. The seeds' extract even has the properties of healing kidney injuries.
4. Helpful for Skin Conditions Eczema:
The nigella oil is used for the treatment of skin-related problems: like worms and skin eruptions problems. They are also used for eczema and boils.
Nutritional Values of Organic Black Cumin:
- Source of B-Complex vitamins like Thiamine, Niacin, and Folic acid
- Source of Calcium, Iron, Sodium, and Potassium.
- This seed contains Arginine. Arginine plays a crucial role in the growth of infants.
- The organic black cumin contains the monosaccharides within the sort of glucose, rhamnose, xylose, and arabinose.
- The black cumin seeds are very rich in fatty acids. It is mainly for the unsaturated and essential fatty acids, which also include the Linolenic and Linoleic acids.
- They also have properties of non-starch polysaccharide components which are a very important source of dietary fibers in humans.
Organic Products India is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of oil seeds and spices. We offer products that are free from toxic chemicals, are rich in nutrition also sustainable. We offer organic black cumin seeds in conventional and organic. We offer packaging in 11 kgs, 25 kgs paper bags, and 1 MT Big bags.