If you are looking to invest or start a business in Australia you may want to consider applying for either a Business Talent Visa (132) or an Investor Visa (891). Here are the different requirements for each visa and how to apply for them. Also, get to know other factors that may impact your decision, such as how long it takes to receive approval and how much the visa costs. Know how to apply for a Business Talent Visa 132 or an Investor Visa 891.
Applying for a Business Talent Visa 132
The Business Talent Visa 132 is an Australian visa for individuals who have business skills and experience and are looking to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. This type of visa is designed to attract talented entrepreneurs and professionals from around the world.
To apply for a Business Talent Visa 132, you must have a successful business track record with evidence of having operated a successful business for at least two of the past four years.
Requirements of Business Talent Visa 132
- *You must also meet other requirements, such as a qualifying business plan, minimum investment funds, and personal and professional references.
- *When applying for this type of visa, it's important to be aware that you must prove your ability to run a business in Australia successfully. You'll need to demonstrate that you have good management skills, experience in accounting and marketing, access to financing and capital, and the capacity to generate employment and income.
- *To get started, you should contact an immigration lawyer or the Department of Home Affairs to discuss your options.
- *They will help you understand the eligibility criteria and the application process.
- *Once you're familiar with the requirements, you can start preparing your application.
- *This includes providing supporting documents such as a comprehensive business plan, evidence of financial resources, and personal and professional references.
You may also need to provide evidence of having held a key position in managing a successful business over the past two years. Additionally, you must prove that you have the ability to generate significant economic benefits for Australia, such as creating jobs and generating revenue. Once all the documents have been submitted and approved, you can proceed with your application.
Applying for an Investor Visa 891
Applying for an Investor Visa 891 can be a complex process, as it requires a significant amount of time and paperwork. This visa is for foreign investors who are interested in establishing or managing a business in Australia.
The application process for an Investor Visa 891 includes the following steps:
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Submit supporting documents
Once you’ve submitted your EOI, you’ll need to provide supporting documents such as financial statements, business plans and other relevant documentation. These documents will be assessed to determine if you meet the criteria for the Investor Visa 891.
3. Receive an invitation to apply
If your application is successful, you’ll receive an invitation to apply for the Investor Visa 891.
4. Complete the visa application
This includes identity documents, employment references and medical certificates.
5. Pay the visa application fee
You’ll also need to pay the visa application fee before submitting your application.
6. Wait for a decision
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll have to wait for a decision from the Department of Home Affairs. You may be asked to attend an interview or provide additional information during this time.