These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access to, and use of, the websites of Biiut and its mobile app. As further described in our Privacy and Policy, you are solely responsible for your use of Biiut. Additionally, these Terms do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Biiut for products, services or otherwise.
Biiut reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in these Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. We will provide notice of these changes by posting the revised Terms to the Site and changing the “Last Revised” date at the top of the Terms, or by providing other means of notice as Biiut will determine each time in its sole discretion. Using a particular form of notice in some instances does not obligate us to use the same form in other instances. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site, and will apply to your subsequent use of Biiut. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of this social medial will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should review the Terms and applicable policies whenever you use the Biiut to understand the terms that apply to such use. The most current version of the Terms can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms of Service” hypertext link located at the bottom of our web pages. If you do not agree to the Terms in effect when you access or use the Site/mobile app, you must stop using the Site/mobile app
1.REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT In order to access and use certain features on Biiut, you must sign up on Biiut You agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information when creating or updating a Biiut account; (b) maintain and promptly update your Biiut account information; (c) maintain the security and confidentiality of your login credentials and restrict access to your Biiut account and your computer; (d) promptly notify Biiut if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to Biiut; and (e) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Biiut account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
2. ELIGIBILITY By accessing or using Biiut, you represent and warrant that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the platform. You represent and warrant that you are not: (a) located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services; (b) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (c) placed on the Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List. You further represent and warrant that you will not use the Biiut if the laws of your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
4. ASSUMPTION OF RISK WITH Biiut Biiut developed the original protocol for Biiut TECHNOLOGIES, and continues to promote its use as a Social Network. Furthermore, Biiut may contribute updates and modifications to the Biiut TECHNOLOGIES source code.
You acknowledge and agree that Biiut: (i) Every Circle Admin shall be liable to any illicit/bad /unwanted/unwarranted post or comment within his/her Circle. Note: This is also applicable to all advertisements’ placement, therefore, Circle Admin is warned to conduct check before advertisements’ placement.
(ii) is not a party to, has no involvement or interest in, makes no representations or warranties as to, and has no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between you and any other participant, person or organization that uses Biiut.
(iii) Biiut does not investigate or verify the reputation, conduct, morality or criminal background of any Biiut TECHNOLOGIES user. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your access and use of Biiut, including without limitation for: (i) Biiut ONLY supports points awarded to your wallets on Biiut platform,in this case, Users are expected to take-on the directory of Biiut Technologies by registering ONLY on recommended PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER… Biiut does not have any support and not Liable in ANY manner for any payment or other transactions between users, shopping, settlement of debt you complete using Biiut platform.
NOTE: Biiut ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE IN CONNECTION WITH Biiut TECHNOLOGIES. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USING Biiut TECHNOLOGIES.
5. USER CONTENT The Site includes interactive areas or services (“Interactive Areas”) in which you or other users may create, post, send or share ads, messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications or other items or content on the Site (“User Content”). By using Biiut, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through Biiut any of the following: a. User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, false, misleading or otherwise objectionable;
b. User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
c. User Content that may impinge upon the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual’s consent;
d. User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content;
e. User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
f. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or g. User Content that, in the sole judgment of Biiut, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas, the Site, or which may expose Biiut, Biiut Technologies, or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Biiut does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Biiut liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. When you participate in Interactive Areas, you understand that certain information and content you choose to post may be displayed publicly or to select users. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and the Interactive Areas.
If you become aware of User Content that you believe violates these Terms, you may report via the Biiut platform.. Enforcement of the Terms, however, is solely in our discretion and the absence of enforcement of these Terms in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce the Terms in other instances. In addition, these Terms do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation or promise that the Site will not contain any content that is prohibited by the Terms. Although Biiut has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Content posted on the Site, Biiut reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any illicit reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense. Any use of the Site in violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the our interactive platform: Biiut..
Except as otherwise provided herein, on the Site or in a separate agreement, Biiut claims no ownership or control over any User Content. However, if you post User Content to the Site, you grant Biiut a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content on our websites and on third-party sites. This license will terminate when you remove your User Content, except that the license will continue with respect to any offsite uses that have already been made and any cached or archived uses that may still exist when User Content is removed. By posting User Content, you hereby release Biiut and its agents and employees from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any of your rights and you understand that you will not be entitled to any additional compensation for any use of your User Content.
By posting User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that: (a) such User Content is non-confidential; (b) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or you otherwise have the right to post and use such User Content and to grant the rights to Biiut that you grant in these Terms; (c) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (d) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof in connection with this Site, does not, and will not, violate these Terms or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
6. COPYRIGHT AND LIMITED LICENSE Unless otherwise indicated on the Site, the Site and all content and other materials on the Site, including, without limitation, the Biiut logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Biiut Materials”) are the proprietary property of Biiut or its licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international patent, trademark and copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-sub-licensable license to access and use the Site and Biiut Materials; subject to these Terms. Except as expressly permitted on the Site, in these Terms or otherwise in writing by Biiut, such license does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or the Biiut Materials; (b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Biiut Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and the Biiut Materials, or any portion thereof; (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (e) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Site, the Biiut Materials or any information contained therein; or (f) any use of the Site or the Biiut Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of the Site or the Biiut Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Biiut, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms will be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
7. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS If you believe anything on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement via our support. You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
8. REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY In accordance with the applicable law, Biiut has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in Biiut’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Biiut may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the Account of any user who infringes any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
9. TRADEMARKS “Biiut,” “Biiut TECHNOLOGIES,” the Biiut logos and any other Biiut product or service name, logo or slogan contained in the Site are trademarks or service marks of Biiut (the “Biiut Marks”) and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in these Terms or on the Site or with the prior written permission of Biiut. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any Biiut Marks without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark of Biiut and it is part of the Biiut Marks and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission except as expressly permitted herein or on the Site. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the applicable trademark holder. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
10. THIRD PARTY CONTENT Biiut does not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Biiut is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, any third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third parties. Biiut is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such Third Party Content on the Site.
11. HYPERLINKS You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site, provided such link does not portray Biiut or any of our Site in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use any Biiut Marks or other proprietary graphic of Biiut to link to the Site without the express written permission of Biiut. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Biiut trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page of the Site without Biiut’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right of Biiut or any third party.
12. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Biiut, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: (a) your use of the Site; (b) any User Content or Feedback you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Site. Some jurisdictions limit user’s indemnities, so some or all of the indemnity provisions above may not apply to you. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms.
13.FEEDBACK You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding Biiut or the Site (collectively, “Feedback”) that are provided by you, whether by email, posting to the Site or otherwise, are non-confidential and will become the sole property of Biiut. Biiut will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL Biiut, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE Biiut MATERIALS OR THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM Biiut, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION , ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO Biiut’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SITE.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES Biiut PROVIDES NO GUARANTEE AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OR THE UNINTERRUPTED AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR THE Biiut MATERIALS. THE SITE AND Biiut MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Biiut DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. Biiut DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT Biiut MATERIALS OR THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. WHILE Biiut ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE SAFE, Biiut CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD. Biiut reserves the right to change any and all content(s) contained in the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by patent, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Biiut.
16. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE Biiut reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that Biiut will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof.
17. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE These Terms and your use of the Biiut platform will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), will be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Lagos State, Nigeria and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.
18. ARBITRATION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH Biiut AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF. You and Biiut agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or relating to our services, except that you and Biiut are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. You and Biiut agree that you will notify each other of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises, that you will attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration, that any arbitration will occur in Lagos State, Nigeria and that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of LAW. You and Biiut also agree that the state or federal courts in Lagos, Nigeria have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration. In any arbitration, the parties will not seek discovery from each other, and the arbitrator shall not allow parties to engage in discovery; rather, each party shall disclose the evidence supporting their positions at some mutually agreeable time and date prior to the final hearing. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. Neither you nor we will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by these Terms. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in by private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person, if Biiut is a party to the proceeding. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then that language shall be deemed to have been dropped from the Terms and the remaining obligations relating to arbitration shall continue in full force and effect.
19. TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION Notwithstanding any of these Terms, if found guilty of Biiut platform mis-use, Biiut Technologies LLC reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your right to use the Social Network, and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of any of its services..
20. SURVIVAL Sections 4 (Assumption of Risk with Biiut), 5 (User Content), 9 (Trademarks), 10 (Third Party Content), 12 (Indemnification), 13 (Feedback), 14 (Limitation on Liability), 15 (Disclaimer of Warranties), 17 (Applicable Law), 18 (Arbitration), 19(Termination and Suspension), this section 20 (Survival) and Section 21 (Severability) will survive any termination or expiration of these Terms.
NOTE: 21. SEVERABILITY If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then, that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
QUESTIONS & CONTACT INFORMATION Questions about the Term of use and Biiut can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Last Revision: January, 2021