The global baby care products market size was valued at USD 215.13 billion in 2022. The market is expected to reach USD 331.92 billion by 2029 with a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Baby care products have been growing as they are the basic requirement for any baby. The increase in the number of newborn babies has given rise to the demand for baby oil, baby shampoo, baby powder, diapers, baby wipes, baby seats, safety products, baby food, baby apparel, and baby toys. Fortune Business Insights™ shares this information in its report titled “Baby Care Products Market, 2023-2029.”
Top Key Players in Baby Care Products Market:
- Johnson Johnson (U.S.)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (U.S.)
- The Himalaya Drug Company (India)
- Procter Gamble Company (PG) (U.S.)
- Honasa Consumer Private Limited (Mamaearth) (India)
- Beiersdorf AG (Germany)
- Sebapharma GmbH Co. KG (Germany)
- Nestlé S.A. (Switzerland)
- Unilever plc (U.K.)
- Essity AB (Sweden)
The report provides a detailed analysis of the top segments and latest trends in the market. It comprehensively discusses the driving and restraining factors and the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Additionally, it examines the regional developments and the strategies undertaken by the market's key players.
Key Industry Development
- July 2022: Johnson Johnson launched a new skin and hair care brand for babies called "Vivvi Bloom". The brand is launching shampoo, body lotion, and body massage oil for babies and toddlers. The brand launched the products to meet the increasing need of millennial parents for their little ones.