Black seed oil is extracted from Nigella Sativa seeds through cold press technique. Black seed oil comes in light yellowish to dark brown colour with characteristics smell of Nigella sativa. The black seed oil contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds that can reduce tumors. Young Chemist's cold-pressed Black seed is used in cosmetics as well as in culinary purposes.
Many ask us what makes us different from the competition. The little known secret is that many large suppliers of carrier oil dilute their oils with cheaper carriers to increase their profit margin. This is often done at the manufacturing level and allows some suppliers to sell their product at prices that are occasionally lower than our wholesaleprice. All of our oils are manufactured by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion. That’s the Young chemist uniqueness!
- Black seed oil can reduce the harshness of eczema and psoriasis.
- The black seed oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects and can improve acne.
- Black seed oil can prevent diabetes and prevent other symptoms caused due to diabetes like excessive thirst, fatigue, and confusion.
- Black seed oil can reduce toxic chemicals and safeguard both the liver and kidneys.
- Black seed oil can reduce stomach ulcers and protect the stomach lining from the ill effects of alcohol.
- Blackseed oil alleviates the pain caused due to rheumatoid arthritis by improving the grease between the joints.
- Rub lukewarm black seed oil on the chest to reduce congestion and prevent runny nose and sneezing.
- Blackseed oil works like a miracle for those who are suffering from asthma.
- Black seed oil can also improve the symptoms of asthma and prevent abrupt asthma attacks.
- Black seed oil help prevents acne and provides smoother skin. Mix the oil with olive oil, then apply it on your skin and let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it with plain water. Do it twice a week.
- Do a patch test before topical uses as some people may have allergy to natural oils.